Banking Your Money
There are a number of ways you can get the money you have received to MS Queensland.
1. Make an online donation on behalf of your donor. (PREFERRED METHOD)
If you receive cash donations you can donate to yourself online using your personal credit card and keep the cash. Simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to your personal fundraising page
- Click the ‘My Fundraising’ drop down arrow from the side menu
- Click ‘Add Offline Sponsorship’
- Select whether or not your donor requires a tax receipt
- Enter your donor’s details as you wish for them to appear on your fundraising page
- Enter your payment details
2. Deposit funds into our account by direct deposit or in person at any ANZ branch.
ANZ ACC Name: MS Society of Queensland
BSB: 014 278
ACC No: 3648 00025
Please ensure you use your mobile phone number as the reference, so we can allocate your donations to you: SWIM16 [Your mobile phone number] (eg: SWIM16 0438400828)
Once you have transferred the funds, please ensure you contact us on 07 3840 0812 or email@example.com. Please provide the following information: Full Name, Amount and ANZ Branch so we can allocate the money to your name.
3. Post cheques or money orders to:
Locked Bag 370
Coorparoo DC QLD 4151
Please include your name and contact details.
4. Deliver cash, cheques and money orders to the MS Queensland office.
286 Gladstone Road
Dutton Park QLD 4102
What happened to the receipt books?
MS Queensland is moving away from using receipt books in preference of online fundraising.
This will cut costs associated with paper receipt books and change the way you fundraise, meaning more money will go towards supporting Australians living with multiple sclerosis.
Some benefits of online fundraising:
- A donation receipt will immediately be sent to your donors’ email inboxes
- Peace of mind in knowing that the donation has been received
- Reduces administration for MS Queensland
- Your fundraising total is always up-to-date
How will this affect me?
You can continue to collect cash donations, however, instead of being issued with a receipt book and recording your offline sponsorship, you can then simply enter these details onto your fundraising page with your credit card, which will automatically generate a digital receipt which will be emailed to your sponsors.