Participating as a corporate team in the MS Swimathon initiative is an effective way to:
- Encourage team building
- Promote health & well-being of employees
- Raise corporate visibility in the community
- Make a difference in the fight against MS!
Ask your organisation for their support
Your employer or a local business owner might be happy to support you by providing sponsorship or encouraging their employees to get involved. Many workplaces and organisations are more than happy to support a good cause, so all you need to do is ask!
Talk to HR or your employer and organise an appointment to present the opportunity for your organisation to support the company team.
They can support you in a number of ways:
- Payment of entry fees for the event. We can set up a team payment code for you and invoice your organisation after the team has registered.
- Provide company branded merchandise
- Matched funding or a company donation towards the teams fundraising. (We can provide tax deductible gift receipts)
Benefits to the organisation
There are many benefits to the organisation in sponsoring you or your team in the MS Swimathon
- Showing they value and appreciate their employees.
- Publicity and promotion if you wear the company’s t-shirt, hat or other branded merchandise.
- Company name and logo appearing on the team webpage.
- A possible feature item with photos on next year’s website.
Introducing – exclusive sponsorship opportunities!
Looking for an opportunity to promote your business to the local community?
Imagine, 12 hours of ongoing publicity, marketing & promotion to a captive audience!
A limited number of ‘Swim Lane Sponsorship’ packages are available at every MS Swimathon location.
For further information contact MS Swimathon Project Manager, Rebecca Graham on 07 3840 0812 or email@example.com