Raised so far
How it works
8 action-packed MS Swimathons across Queensland
Awards & prizes
The MS Swimathon is all about celebrating your achievements both in and out of the pool. We have some awesome awards and prizes for our fundraisers, top swimmers and even for those who just give it a good try! Whether you’re a champion swimmer or a superstar fundraiser… there is something for everyone.
Check out our awards and prizes page for more info!
Want to start fundraising by not sure where to start? We have heaps of tips and tricks to help you kick start your MS Swimathon fundraising!
The MS Queensland team have put together their top fundraising tips… check them out!
How your fundraising helps
The money raised by the wonderful swimmers and supporters in our MS Swimathon events helps to fund the vital services and support for people in the local communities living with MS. It is the incredible dedication of fantastic individuals getting involved and helping to raise much needed funds to support nearly 4000 Queenslanders living with MS.
You can read more about the impact your fundraising makes.
Living with MS
The MS Swimathon exists to raise funds to support the growing number of people diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS), which affects more young people than any other acquired chronic neurological disease.
- Adam Bray just donated $70.99
- Charlie and Jenny just donated $53.24
- Jackson Arnold just donated $20.88
- Arlette Angus just donated $54.56
- Bonnie Hancock just donated $25
- Tina&Ron&Nathan just donated $53.24
- Fran Moroney just donated $20
- Alan Nielsen just donated $20
- Esther Dummett just donated $20
- Tracey French just donated $23.96
- Izaak Contant just donated $50
- Nathan Johnston just donated $21.98
- Renee Mick just donated $20.88
- Red Red just donated $30
- Bec just donated $52.20
- Kathy Batts just donated $1.10
- Emma Hodgkin just donated $20.88
- Ryan Savery just donated $31.32
- Natasha Chaplin just donated $21.98
- Muma just donated $20.88